Instructions for Presentations
The instructions for Oral and Poster Presentations can be found here .
Full Paper Submission
In order to prepare the full paper, use the following template:
Please send your paper via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send up to one page abstracts including title of paper, names and affiliation of authors, contact information of corresponding author and description of content of the paper to the congress office. Abstracts must be written in English and be should be sent via e-mail (both in .doc and .pdf format) to email@example.com. Papers accepted for the congress will be printed in the Congress Proceedings Book (ISBN-No.). Selected papers will be published in special issues of international indexed journals.
Possible topics for submissions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Material processing by heating and melting
- Magnetohydrodynamics in industrial processes
- Solidification in metallurgical and semi-conductor processes
- Microwave and RF material processing
- Production processes for innovative materials and products
- Process control and optimization
- Industry 4.0 in electromagnetic processing
- Energy efficiency and sustainability of industrial thermal processes