Traveling in Hannover
Detailed information about the public transport can be found on the homepage of the Greater Hannover Transport Association (GVH).
From the Airport to Hannover main station
- Go to the train station located in Terminal C
- Board the S5 towards “Weetzen”, the S5 towards “Paderborn HBF” or the S5 towards “Hannover HBF”
- After a drive of approximately 15 minutes you will reach Hannover Main Station (“Hannover Hauptbahnhof”) where you have to get off the train
- Follow the white U on the blue background to reach the subway station
Taxi from the airport to the city center cost approx. 26-28 EUR.
From Hannover Main station to Courtyard Marriott
- For traveling from/to Hannover Airport you need to buy a ticket for 2 zones which costs 3,40 EUR. If you buy the ticket at the airport or at the main station, don’t forget to validate it at the blue boxes located at the tracks.
- For traveling within the city center you can buy single tickets for 2,60 EUR. If you plan to do two or more rides a day ticket for 5,00 EUR is cheaper.